Tuesday, February 28, 2012

been a couple days since i updated.. my bad. this week has been okay i guess. been having a few problems been sleeping alot more which haven't quite figured out why. it blows . i have been playing a couple of video games to get my stress down which don't know if its working yet. had my nieces birthday party today. which was Phineas and Ferb . i love that show its so awesome my favorite character is perry aka agent P #["] yes i just did that. so i have a facebook account that i am totaly addicted to on occuasion kinda blows cause i feel like its getting boring and the games are getting repeative and expensive and for someone like me with no job cause im not allowed to work drs suck for that. just sayin. i wish they would hurry and find out whats wrong with me. 


but off of the depression shit. a friend of mine sent me a video from youtube it was freaking funny as hell. i wanna to try a couple new recipes i found , i wish there was a way for the drs to find out whats wrong. the pain sucks balls and its just one of those things that i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. 


i think this is all for now. later all

No comments:

Post a Comment